Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

In the midnight

its 4.47am right now.
I really have no idea why I staying up this late. I think I already crazy.
I staying up this late is just for MTV world stage's ticket. No, it only for EXO.
Shit, i think i really incurable.Seriously addicted into kpop liao -__-
OMG. I really insane.=_=
I'm writing this while i waiting for the next game at 5am.
I seriously think that i have a luck to win. Please don't laugh at me.= =
Btw, there are so many mosquitoes in my room = = wtf. Seriously hate it.
7m more from now.....

I have so many thing haven't done. I had promised myself to study hard in this holiday but end up doing useless thing like what I'm doing right now. sigh.

Final exam is coming very soon but i have no motivate to study at all. :/ Business law is killing me.

4m from now.....
I seriously not feeling well for staying up so late, but i can't sleep.Not insomnia but just my heart didn't allow me to sleep.

1m from now....
Wish me luck.

Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment